Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Family

There's just nothing like family, and I am so thankful for mine! My mom's side of the family is from Ohio, so we go out to visit every now and then. In my mom's immediate family there were 10 girls (yes, 10!) and 1 boy (can you even imagine??). You should hear the noise when all the sisters are in the same room. Unbelievable.

I have lots and lots of cousins. Some I see whenever I visit, and some I haven't seen for 15 or more years. A few days ago I got to hang out with my cousin Miriam and her 4 sisters, and we had such a good time catching up!

We stayed at Miriam's house, which is just so yummy!! There's just no other way to describe it. It's the type of house where you want to just curl up in the family room next to the fire place, wrap up in a blanket, read a magazine, and never want to leave! So homey and inviting!

Here is Miriam, her husband Adam, and their adorable kids...

Thanks for a great time guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...