Friday, January 25, 2008

More Bedroom Makeover

So here are some more pics of our bedroom. Above is the door to our pitifully SMALL closet! (don't you just feel sorry for me??) :) And I only get to use HALF of it! (whine, whine...)

This is the material I used to make a cushion for the chest. I bought it at Joanne Fabrics.

Vases from Ikea...

I had these old brass curtain rods ever since we were married (almost 9 years), so instead of buying new ones, I just painted them black with a hammered finish. I was happy with how they turned out - especially since they didn't cost anything! I bought the curtains, which are Waverly, at a fabric outlet for 30% off - cheap!

Pillow shams & bedding...





I had so much fun working on this project!

Next on the list:
-Pantry
-Downstairs coat closet
-Laundry room
-etc.
-etc.

(in my world, the list NEVER ends!! and that's just how I like it!)

1 comment:

  1. Your bedroom turned out AMAZING! Love how you draped the bed as your solution to lightening it up. But I say paint it if you really really want too. They'll get over it. Everything looks so relaxing. You did a great job and I love that it was thrifty.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...