Friday, February 29, 2008

Tagged

Some info about me you might not know....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Restaurant Busgirl (it's where I honed my cleaning skills)
2. Administrative Assistant
3. Wedding Planner (still am)
4. Travel Agent (still am)

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. "My Fair Lady"
2. "What About Bob" - random, I know. I just love it.
3. "The Sound of Music"
4. "Roman Holiday"

Four places I have lived:
1. Sugar Creek, Ohio
2. New Holland, Pennsylvania
3. Reamstown, Pennsylvania
4. That's it!

Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Seinfeld/Everybody Loves Raymond/I Love Lucy reruns
3. Anything on HGTV & Food Network (well, almost everything)
4. 24

Four Places I have been:
1. Bermuda
2. Paris
3. Vienna
4. Haiti

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Sheila
2. Jodi
3. Mary
4. Rachel

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Seafood: Shrimp, lobster, scallops, clams, yum!
2. Pretzels
3. Triple Chocolate Cake
4. My mom's Thanksgiving dinner

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Hanging out with our friends Kent & Sheila
2. Shopping with my cousin Miriam
3. Relaxing at my parents' beach house
4. Eating pastries at a little cafe in Paris

Four things I look forward to:
1. Sum, sum, summertime!!
2. Working outside in my flower gardens
3. Adding another baby to our family (hopefully someday)
4. Next year will be our 10 year anniversary and we are taking a trip somewhere...

Now I tag Beth, Kara, & Janelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...