Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Barn Sale Finds

There were a ton of sales in our area over the Memorial Day weekend, so I hit a barn sale as well as some yard sales.

Here are some of my finds...

Old shutters - still don't know how I'm going to use them, but they were too cool to pass up!



A bunch of old wooden thread spools in an old box. I think I'll put them in an old jar and display them in my office...



Old books - I've started a collection of old books because we have an enormous amount of built-in bookshelves in our house and they are looking rather empty! Old books are so easy to find at yard sales and are really interesting to look at. They're a good space filler too.


This is a handmade rug that I put in my kitchen. For $1, I just couldn't pass it up!


I didn't spend over $2 on any of my finds. I just love me some bargains, don't you??

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I did just pass up shutters similar to that because I couldn't figure out how to use them. Please post photos when you narrow down your use.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...