Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tea with the girls


My mom's birthday and Mother's Day are always close together, so this year my sister and sister-in-laws and I decided to take my mom out for tea to celebrate at Ye Olde English Shoppe.


We had such a fun time drinking tea (orange squash for me!), eating some amazing scones, laughing, and planning our upcoming trip to New York City (I tried to convince them that Paris would be more fun!).

Here are all the girls with mom in the middle. We have SUCH a good time together!


My sister-in-law Heather and my sis Sara...


The tea shop is run by the sweetest British ladies and they just made us feel so welcomed and relaxed! Loved the atmosphere!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun outing! I have never been to a tea party before! However, now that I have a daughter, I see one in my future!

    Hope you have a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...