Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ABC's of Me

I was tagged on Facebook and thought I'd post it here...

A - Age: 30 (I think that's the first time I've written my age since my birthday! Yikes, that sounds so grown-up!)

B - Bed size: Queen (although I'd love a king - I like my space!)

C - Chore you hate: Ironing

D - Dogs names: used to have a dog names Sophie

E - Essential start your day item: orange juice

F - Favorite color: depends on my mood, but mostly pink & yellow

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5 ft 4 in

I - Instruments you play: took 2 years of violin, which means I play dreadfully!!

J - Job title: mom, travel agent, wedding planner

K - Kids: a girl and a boy

L - Living arrangements: 2-story brick colonial in a small town

M - Mom's name: Sara

N - Nicknames: never really had any

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none that I can remember

P - Pet Peeve: dirty floors, dirty feet, people who don't use their turning signals, unfriendly customer service, a messy house, unfinished projects, doctor bills not covered by insurance, I could go on and on!

Q - Quote from a movie: (tv) Dwight: I keep various weaponry strategically placed around the office. I saved Jim’s life with a can of pepper spray I had velcro’d under my desk. People say, “oh, it’s dangerous to keep weapons in the home or the workplace”. Well I say, “it’s better to be hurt by someone you know accidentally than by a stranger on purpose.”

R - Right or left handed:Right

S - Siblings: 1 sister, 2 brothers

T - Time you wake up: depends on when the little people wake up

U - Underwear: cotton, nothing fancy

V - Vegetable you dislike: lima beans

W - What makes you run late: trying to do too much last minute - I hate being late though!!

X -X-rays you've had: probably a bunch - I just had x-rays for a root canal

Y - Yummy food you make: Italian tomato soup, spare ribs, cinnamon cake

Z - Zoo animal: koala bears

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...