Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One of those days...


This has been my mantra today as I struggled to tame my wild-child little girl who suddenly turned into one of those annoying children you see in the store who run wildly down the aisles and pull everything off the shelves.

Normally, she is relatively well-behaved when we are out, but today?!! Oh, goodness.

Do you know if cough medicine can cause hyperactivity? I hope that's the reason and not because her personality suddenly changed! She kept me up a lot last night with a bad cough, so I'm struggling to be patient and keep my cool with my lack of sleep!


The kiddos are zonked out and I believe I will join them for a little nap...

4 comments:

  1. Oh Gosh...sorry I couldn't let that energy run wild here with Libby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, cough medicine CAN do that! It can knock out some kids and can make others go wild...go figure.

    I hope the cough gets better soon...and you guys get more sleep tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh girl. i had one of those days last week. we all hae those moments and thanks for the encouragement. much needed.


    ps - i hope avery isn't too sick and i do believe cough meds can do that. particularly if it isn't one with an antihistamine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree w/ Bess....and this has happened to me before, therefore i give medicine in the middle of the night when they are already "shut down"!!! :-) instead of the tooth fairy coming at night, it's the medicine fairy!! BE ASSURED, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...