Friday, February 5, 2010

'Ol Blue Eyes


I took some pictures of my little Jack to remember him at one year old.


ONE.

Almost taking steps.

Climbing up the stairs like it's nobody's business when mama isn't looking.


Loves to watch his big sister play.

And loves to play with the play kitchen. Or rather, just loves to throw all the kitchen stuff on the floor for his mama to pick up.


Yes, he does like to make a mess.

But really, who cares?

I think I could spend all day squeezing him and kissing his cheeks. And you know what? He wouldn't mind a bit.


From what I've heard, he looks exactly like his daddy. I have a hard time seeing it. But I think his daddy is quite handsome, so I'm happy!


His sister just had to get in on the action. She was my little helper - getting Jack to laugh by making faces and giving tickles.


I am so incredibly thankful for my little family. What more can I say?

4 comments:

  1. Both of your kids are adorable. He is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still can't believe he's one...your babies are little dolls!

    And I wonder if second-born boys are all the same...Caedon loves to just throw toys, not really play with them. And he would snuggle with me and have me rub his neck and ears all day if he could...he loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh he is going to be a HANDSOME man. You can already see that, crazy. Watch out mom!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...