Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mason jar soap dispenser & sneak peaks!


I saw this idea at Heather Bullard's blog and thought it was so cute! A soap dispenser made out of a canning jar. Who would've thought?

So I made one of my own with the hubs' help. Here are step-by-step instructions that Heather gives.



And here are some sneak peeks at what I've been working on! Yay!!

Here's a entertainment center/buffet that I'm in the process of finishing up. More pics to come of the finished product, and it's going into the French Farmhouse!




And I am so excited to get my hands on THIS!

LOVE all that detail!! This is part of a set of four chairs and a round kitchen table. Isn't it just so yummy?! Cannot wait to see what it looks like when it's done. Although it's probably the biggest project I've undertaken and may take a while! Wish me luck!

Have a great week friends!

5 comments:

  1. Love the soap dispenser. I have a similiar one in my kitchen but I bought it that way. I had no idea I could make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Aimee! LOVE the soap dispenser! Where did you get the jar with a cool lid like that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great soap dispenser idea.
    And yes, please, show us what you do with those chairs! I bought a dining set with table and 8 chairs, just like yours, on Craigslist a few months ago and it is just so much oak. I love the detail too. Looking forward to your ideas.
    Roberta :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that soap dispenser! I'm gonna have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh funny...I found this post in my bookmarks and just scrolled through your blog looking to see if you had done and paint project on these chairs, and thought I'd leave a comment. I didn't realize I left one before. haha Thus the bookmark I suppose. :)
    I've had my table and chair set for almost 2 years now and to paint them seems a bit daunting. Not sure how I'd get the shiny off all the details.
    Enjoyed your blog. God bless you and your family.
    Roberta

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...