Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fabric Flower Bling


So I saw this fabric flower tutorial on Rhonna Ferrer's super-creative blog and of course my head started spinning.

I have to try that!

I am such a copy-er.


Isn't it cute? All it takes is a piece of satin ribbon or fabric, some needle and thread, and hot glue.

It's as easy as that!

I have a container where I keep embellishments, little silk flowers, pearls, stuff like that. And it comes in handy for making little projects like this.


I want to try making some more in fun colors. If you want to try it, Rhonna's tutorial is really helpful! Go for it!

4 comments:

  1. Aimee,
    Beautiful! Love the color too. Pins like that are so expensive in the stores too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job pairing it with the scarf too! Love it.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job! that is one of the prettiest flower pins i have ever seen! i want one! i need one! i am a copyer too! maybe i can do it? i will have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them, I have several.I even made one for my tiny lamp in my bedroom, lol it looks cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...