Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend in the City


This weekend I headed to Philadelphia with my favorite girls - my mom, sister Sara, sister-in-law Andrea, and sister-in-law Heather.

We've started a yearly tradition of going away together for a weekend in the fall. Last year we went to the Country Living Fair in Ohio and this year we picked Philly for our getaway.

And it was a great choice!


We literally just ate, shopped, and talked. And ate some more.

Yummy stuff like this from a French creperie called Beau Monde...


We walked the city until I thought I was going to deliver the baby right there on the sidewalk. My almost eight-month pregnant body couldn't quite keep up the pace, but I did my best!

We hit up all the fun places like Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, Ikea, and of course Anthropologie!



Sigh...that store just melts me! Seriously. Check out the unique displays...


Too bad I can't afford to buy anything there! But no worries, after Anthro we headed to Plato's Closet consignment shop and bought some Anthro pieces for super cheap! Gotta love a good bargain!

I bought a bunch of goodies from Ikea to give my bedroom a mini-makeover. I'm trying to work on it today, but I just can't seem to muster up enough energy to get it done. I'll share pics of the makeover later in the week.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you girls had a great time!

    Can't wait to see pics of your bedroom make-over.

    S
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful store displays-- very very VERY cool! :)
    sounds like the best kinda time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hop0e your eating included a Philly cheese steak!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so nice displays! Love your blog and your design and decorating sense! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...