Monday, January 31, 2011

Good Morning!


Happy Monday morning to you! Do I sound too cheery? Sorry about that. It's just that I've had a sick husband this past week (2nd time he had the flu in the past 3 weeks - double yuk), and I'm so happy that everyone is finally healthy.

Although, as I've learned in the past few months, that can change in an INSTANT!! It seems like we are constantly battling some kind of virus lately. It's a little ridiculous. And makes me totally yearn for spring. Although I'm actually enjoying the snow and don't really mind the cold right now.

However, if anyone wants to send me on a tropical vacation to a sunny place, I would totally take you up on that. I'll be waiting for your call...

In the meantime, I've been crafting away in my *spare* (ha, ha, ha, ha) time. And this is what I've worked on recently.

I made these fabric flowers out of felt, following this tutorial. It's a really easy way to add some color and cuteness to an outfit.



The jacket was a Christmas gift last year and it came from Francesca's. Love the mustard yellow paired with the black and white.



I also made a gray flower...



I'm loving gray right now. It's the perfect winter color. I found this white jacket at Goodwill a couple years ago and wear it a lot.


So there you have it! My list of things to get accomplished this week is a mile long (what else is new), but I'm trying to just relax and take things one step at a time.

I need to clean the dust bunnies out of this neglected house, work on some custom canvas orders, brainstorm ideas for a house that I'm decorating for a friend (so fun!!), and, oh yes, I have to remind myself that I do have three children who need me to take care of them too! :) Or rather, THEY remind ME! Ha!

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love that yellow on the black and white!! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! It completely changes the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are simple but transform the outfit! I would love to make some of those while I'm snowbound here in Michigan the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the grey one! very super cool...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the floweres on almost anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brisk Shirts had a variety of stylish and high-quality shirts for men. I don’t have the specific details about the discount codes, but usually Brisk Shirts discount codes gave customers an opportunity to buy their premium shirts at lower prices. brisk shirts discount code often enabled people to make savings on different types of fashionable and well-made shirts that could be worn in various situations. Brisk Shirts concentrated on providing men with elegant and comfortable clothes for both casual and formal occasions.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...