Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Day At The Beach


We are spending the long weekend at the beach with my parents and my brothers and their families. Did I mention we are loving every minute?


Jack immediately got busy getting as dirty as a two-year-old boy can possibly get. I think his daddy had as much fun as he did. Oh, how I love that boy!


It was a glorious day! Perfect temps but the water was COLD!!


Avery (right) with her BFF and cousin Libby...



And, ending the day with drippy, delicious ice cream cones! Yes, please!

Cousins: Anna, Avery, & Libby

Hope you are enjoying your weekend too!

1 comment:

  1. My God, what a beauty! You had a great day, thank you for sharing a piece of their happiness and joy. But do not forget about the children's safety. Always take a children's beach chaise longue http://www.beachgiraffe.com/best-beach-chairs-reviews/. When they get tired, it's very handy.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...