Monday, July 18, 2011

Yes, I am a snoop


I admit it. I snoop. And I bet you do too.

I was at my brother Kyle's house last week and was "exploring" their century-old home and conveniently had my camera along.

So I snapped. And snapped. And snapped.



Love, love, love their bedroom!! Isn't it just so fresh and cozy?




And I just love the diamond pattern that my sister-in-law painted in the nursery! How cool is that!



Their old house has all kinds of unique character like this curved staircase.



And I'll end it with this cute picture of my niece Anna with my little Violet in the backyard of Kyle's house. The picture makes me so happy that it's summertime! Wahooo!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh I adore the curved staircase! Love her gallery wall too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous house! And yes, I'll admit I'm a snoop too. We're housesitting right now and we've done some exploring too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog....love it, nice images....I would love for you to visit my blog at chestercountycottagegirl.blogspot.com.

    I live in PA also. I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...