Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Wore {Transitioning from Summer to Fall}


I haven't been posting "What I Wore" posts lately, mostly because I haven't had the time and because I'm sort of tired of my summer stuff.

So, this is an outfit I wore the other day and I thought I'd share it. This is an easy way to wear a summer dress into the fall.


I threw on a summery tank-dress and added a jacket, boots, and a belt. It's as easy as that.




All of the pieces came from thrift stores - the jacket, dress, and belt is from Goodwill and the boots are from Plato's Closet.




I am a little obsessed with stripes right now. Here are some inspirations from my Pinterest board...





I'm linking up to the Pleated Poppy today.

15 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Just the kind of thing I'm looking forward to wearing this fall as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the boots! Can't wait to start wearing mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute outfit - love a dress with boots. :) Visiting from The Pleated Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I am loving stripes too...seems that is all I have been buying lately.

    ~Courtney~

    love2sisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I'm looking forward to transitioning my summer dresses too - although now I want a striped one like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im stopping by from wiww... very cute!!! i have a similar striped dress and cant wait til it gets cool enough here to put a jacket over it. and i am completely obsessed with stripes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling! I need to create a look like this, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those stripes! i'm totally obsessed too!!
    great outfit...love the STRIPES, belt and jacket!

    Cami
    www.allthingslovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute outfit! I can't believe it's all thrifted. Love the striped dress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm addicted to stripes right now too!
    LOVE IT. I definitely need more stripes in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping in from WIWW! I've been super in to stripes lately! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super duper cute!

    I'm a huge fan of taking summer knit dresses and adding a jacket. Stretches clothes.

    BUT I'm so sick of summer clothes right now I could scream but it stays warm here through October. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit!! Love the belt and boots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute Outfit! I love every piece.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...