Monday, October 24, 2011

Oh, Hello Monday

Is it really Monday already? The days are just flying by lately. It might have something to do with these guys keeping me on my toes. All the time.

They also give me crazy eyes. CAAARAAAAZZYYY. (Anyone watch Parks & Rec? Remember this reference?)



The weekend was spent painting, staining, painting, and some more painting. If you've ordered a sign from me recently, thank you for your patience. I'm in constant "catch-up" mode.

Did I ever mention that my customers are the best? They really are. Everyone I've worked with has been amazing. I'm new to this sign-selling thing and am learning as I go, so I really appreciate everyone being so kind and encouraging.


I paint in my fabulous studio.

I wish. Actually I mostly paint in my kitchen. Or outside, if it's nice. Wherever I can keep one eye on my kids and one eye on the paint brush.

Avery has decided to join me. She paints the headlines of the newspaper. Love that girl. I miss her when she is in school. And her brother misses her more. He still seems lost without her here to boss him around.




Here are a few signs that I've made recently using some beautiful old barn doors...




This one is going in a boys bedroom. How cool is that verse??


I'm still working on re-doing my entryway and can't wait to show you how it turns out!

Currently granola is baking in the oven (smells great!), the laundry has been started, Avery just got on the bus, and my two littlest are still in their jammies. I can't guarantee that they won't stay in their jammies all day. Please don't judge me.

Hope you have a great week!


5 comments:

  1. ooo! I've been looking for a great granola recipe! Did you find one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...anyone with children can relate. Thanks for being real and honest. I admire all you get done, really. Heather~
    heather-itsjustme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love LOVE your signs...they are so cool.

    Forgive me for gushing... but I'm fairly new to your blog and have been enjoying it immensly. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your signs are beautiful! Do you sell these or would be willing to?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous - I sell my signs in my Etsy shop here: etsy.com/shop/aimeeweaver

    If you'd like to make a custom order, email me at maweaver1@gmail.com. Currently I'm not accepting more orders for the large sign featured on this blog post, but I will be taking orders again in a month or two.

    ~Aimee

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...