Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday {Thrift Store Edition}


It's Wednesday, which means it's "what I wore" time!

This past week has been filled with mostly pjs and not-so-attractive clothing, but I did manage to have ONE day where I put some effort into my wardrobe! The outfit is completely thrifted.




Sunday:
Yellow top: Plato's Closet consignment
Black cardi: Goodwill
Skirt: Goodwill
Boots: Goodwill




I hope this inspires you to go out and hit up the thrift stores! You'll find some fun things, I promise!

13 comments:

  1. Yes, you have inspirred me! I totally own a skirt just like that. Love the look of the yellow too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I totally shop thrift and showed off my love for it this week with thoughts on thrifting too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the yellow and the gorgeous skirt! Stay Fashionable! Love,Candy
    www.candysclothescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! I love the skirt!!! The yellow with the black is so striking too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so chic! Like everyone else, I love the black and yellow mix. Now I need to find a houndstooth skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! I have been wanting to do WIWW for some time. Maybe some I will get brave. I love seeing all the fun outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! So cute! I used to do a lot of thrifting and this inspires me to start again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all great finds and they look great together!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. dang you must be a thrifting queen! that outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfit! we would love for you to link up with us on sunday "sunday best dressed". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

    -chelz
    griffithsrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love yellow, and love your style.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...