Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Some New Things

Here are a couple of new sign pieces that I just finished. I used antique barn doors to create them.





They are both custom pieces that got shipped to Connecticut and Texas. My signs have been shipped to almost every state now! Exciting!!

If you have questions or would like to order custom work from me, just send me an email maweaver1@gmail.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Also, Aimee Weaver Designs is now on Facebook!

You can stay up-to-date on the latest blog posts, new artwork, giveaways, and more!




5 comments:

  1. Wow Amiee, almost every state! That IS exciting :) I am so glad that God is blessing you with this business opportunity. I know how much it means to me to be able to make a little income while being a stay at home mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee, I Love All Your Signs! I Would Love To Know Where You Get The Sharpie Paint Pens.I Have Found Other Paint Pens and Sharpie Markers But Not The Actual Sharpie Paint Pen/ Marker. Oh, I WrOte This From My Phone And I Have No EarThly Idea Why It Keeps Putting Caps Everywhere.....I Couldn't Make It Stop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy the paint pens online through www.dickblick.com and I also buy them at my local craft stores (AC Moore and Michaels).

      Delete
  3. Aimee Do You Use The Water Or Oil Base Pens? Thank You So Much For Your Help!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...