Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday {Thrift Store Edition}


It's Wednesday, which means I'm linking up to Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for some style inspiration. Not that I'm qualified to give out style advice in the least (most days my clothes are splattered with paint), but it's fun to join in and get inspired to put a little effort into what I wear.


Jacket: Plato's Closet consignment (Forever 21)
Tank: Goodwill (Old Navy)
Jeans: Goodwill (Ann Taylor Loft)
Shoes: Goodwill





Tunic: Goodwill (Target)
Green shirt: Target
Leggings: Forever 21
Shoes: Walmart
Belt: Goodwill

 



I'm ready for colorful summer dresses, flip flops, and easy breezy skirts! Woohoo! You with me? :)

6 comments:

  1. You have great style! I love how you put together all your thrift-store finds in such a unique way! I'm always inspired to scour my Goodwill racks after reading one of your posts (so far, no great finds... but I am nothing if not persistent!). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING this post. You have found some amazing finds and I love how you styled them!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit and I can't believe you thrifted so well! Good for you C:

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just so adorable I can see your artistic side coming through in your styling how inspiring I am a new follower and ut your blog on my roll twice- under fashion and decor you are great at both.
    Stop by if you like.
    RaNae

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE the short sleeved jacket from Plato's! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfits are awesome! I can't believe the first one was entirely thrifted!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...