Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I Wore

 
It's "What I Wore" time again, linking up with the Pleated Poppy...
 
 
Top: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Target




 
Dress: Plato's Closet consignment (Anthropologie)
Shoes: Goodwill (NY&Co)


The littlest & I


Hope you all are having a good week! It's been an adjustment with school starting, but overall it's been going really well. I could do a whole post about the start of the school year, but honestly I'm tired of hearing myself talk about it, so I'll just leave it at that. :)

5 comments:

  1. Yes, but inquiring auntie minds want to know!!! I'll just have to hear all about it on Thursday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the green dress. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying over your dress. It's simply gorgeous and I love the bright yellow necklace too. Simply Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you ever have a yard sale to sell your clothes, please be sure to post it on here :):) I will be the first in line to go through your stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...