Friday, December 14, 2012

Almost there...


The Christmas order craziness is almost over, and I will be able to catch my breath again.  Whew. I overbooked myself this season and I'm most definitely feeling it. I'm not taking new orders until January, and when I start again I will do it on a limited basis.

I need time to get my mojo back. To just be still and feel creative again. Instead of like the workaholic that I've been for the past month. I have lots of new ideas stirring in the back of my brain, and I can't wait till I have time to make them a reality. There is much to look forward to!



Have a wonderful weekend, friends!

8 comments:

  1. great job friend, you did it!
    now, for a little r & r.
    a huge YES to all you said,
    i'm lookin' out for your mojo!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you J! You are such a huge encouragement! I can't tell you how much that means. Love you!!

      Delete
  2. Love this sign. could you share what font it is? And it's no wonder that you're overbooked. You do beautiful work and definitely deserve some down time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aimee!!! Love all of your beautiful, inspiring signs! I had a quick question. Have you found the Painter's Touch lacquer to yellow over time? I have a few projects to spray and not sure what route to go. Thanks! Have a Merry Christmas!
    jen e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used Painter's Touch lacquer, so I'm not sure if it would yellow. I typically use Rustoleum Lacquer and haven't had yellowing issues.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for you reply! That helps me so much.
      jen e.

      Delete
  4. World Top Expensive Cars, Top Most Speed Cars, Top Super Cars and Strange Vehicles.
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...