1. There is just nothing that compares to having a sparkling clean house, is there? Not for me, anyway. Such a great feeling to have beddings washed, closets cleaned out and organized, floors mopped....aaahhh. I'm enjoying the feeling while it lasts.
2. We have so many blankets in the family room and I've found a great way to store them. I propped this old ladder against the wall and hang the blankets on the rungs. Simple but it works.
3. I've been listening to this song and this song on repeat for the past few weeks. So good. There is something about hymns that modern worship songs just can't touch. And these versions by King's Kaleidescope are particularly good.
4. I've had a major itch to get OUT and do some traveling. We haven't gone anywhere for quite a while and I'm READY for an adventure.
5. I just added this sign to the shop. It's made from an antique barn door, and I think it would look great in a cabin or retreat. You can find here.
It's a brand new week and I'm ready to tackle it! Happy Monday!