Monday, March 25, 2013

Shop Update

It is snowing so beautifully outside this morning and even though it is SPRING, I don't mind watching the flakes come down. It covers the bare trees and flower beds and makes everything look bright and clean. Perfect for a Monday morning, don't you think?

I listed this new sign in the shop this morning.




And here are a few custom signs I've made lately.




 

I wanted to mention that I will be starting to take NEW custom orders April 1. I will start taking a LIMITED amount of custom orders at the beginning of each month and when my spaces get filled up, I will wait until the beginning of the following month to take new orders again. I'm working hard to be able to fill my shop with ready-to-ship items as well as take your custom orders. THANK YOU for being patient with me if you are waiting to request a custom sign!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And I forgot to mention who the winner was of the Shabby Apple giveaway that I held a few weeks ago. 
The winner was Mary Calabrese! Congrats Mary! 

4 comments:

  1. I truley admire your wonderful designs Aimee! Your always an inspiration for my own art work Thankyou x

    Gemma Davies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Gemma!

      Delete
  2. Hi Aimee...I want to paint an ocean baord similar to yours and use the verse "Be still and know that I am God" and give to a friend. Did you use a flat paint? Other advice that I need....when I goof using white paint for my lettering on a an oak or walnut stained piece of old barnwood would you advise using alcohol to correct? I love to walk on the beach and watch the sun come up and just praise Him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use acrylic paint for the painting, then spray a lacquer on over it when it's dried to seal the paint and it gives it a little shine. I haven't used alcohol to clean paint off wood, but you could give it a try! I usually just sand it a bit to get the paint off. I hope this helps!

      Delete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...