Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What I Wore

I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy again for "What I Wore Wednesday"...

and, a disclaimer. I don't always wear nice clothes. Sometimes I'm embarrassed when I look into the mirror. I stay at home a lot and most days I'm working on some sort of project, so my requirements for clothing are pretty basic: comfy, cool, and able to withstand paint splatterings and runny noses.

But on the days that I actually have the opportunity to leave the house (hallelujah!), I have fun putting effort into what I wear. And, in case you don't know me, I find most of my clothes at thrift stores because I love the thrill of the hunt.

Top: yard sale (Loft)
Skirt: Plato's Closet consignment
Shoes: Goodwill
Necklace: Lisa Leonard (hubs surprised me with it for my b-day a few weeks ago and I LOVE it)

Top: yard sale (Loft)
Skirt: made by me (so easy!)
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Goodwill (NY&Co)

Happy Wednesday friends!


  1. Hi Aimee,
    Your so talented love reading your blog with a cuppa and and the what I wore Wednesday posts! Love the second outfit. Anita :)

  2. Pretty tops from yard sales! Go girl!

  3. VERY VERY CUTE! You look great and I'm coveting that whole decor and sign behind you! Where did you get it???? ("Behold, I am making all things new")

    1. I made that sign behind me & it will soon be for sale in my shop.

  4. I so love your styling and outfits! The second outfit is my favorite - I LOVE that skirt!!

  5. Both of these skirts are great! I can't believe you got both these tops at yard sales!
    This Ever Evolving Life

  6. loving the skirts & your cute little nook in your house.

  7. Cute skirts! Love the color of that wall behind you too... so pretty!

  8. Absolutely love your outfits! If you get a chance, please link this up to my WHAT WE WORE party:

  9. The banker will also keep on giving you offers like in the real game. As much as luck plays a part in this game, you also need to have a strategy-more like a plan.
    LOL Elo Boost

    Blade & Soul Gold


I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...