Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Have an extra 30 million to spare?

I read about Christy Brinkley's Hamptons house that's on the market on Hooked on Houses. Talk about drool-worthy! It's an 11 bedroom, 9 bath mansion built in 1898 and for sale for a measley 30 million!






I think I could live in the little potting shed and be totally happy!



I used the pricing calculator on the realtor's website and figured out that a 30-year mortgage would cost approx. $115, 963.00 per month! Can you even imagine?

6 comments:

  1. $115K a month?! Wow. I hadn't done the math on that. $115 is how much we bought our first house for. Hard to imagine coming up with it 12 times in one year!

    Thanks for the shout-out, Aimee. I love this house, and you showed some great photos of it. That aerial view is pretty impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! That is one fabulous house! I could easily live in the shed too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee, that house has your name all over it! Will you invite me to visit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd never run out of spaces to decorate. Your comment about being happy in the potting shed made me laugh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That kind of money is unfathomable to me! I just would love to take a tour. She can have that mortgage payment though. I will keep mine. Awesome kitchen!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW! Amazing house! I loved the little comment about the potting shed! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...