Monday, November 2, 2009

An Interview with my Favorite Girl


What is your name? "Avery" (but if you'd hear her say it in person, it would be more like "Airy".)

How old are you? "Three" (and holds up 5 fingers - she is yearning to be 5 so that she can go to school!)


What is your favorite color? "Black" (hmm, is her dark side coming out or what?! I even tried to coax her into saying "pink", but she said, "No! It's black!")


What is your favorite animal? "A lion"

What do you like to play outside? "Ride my bike"


What do you want to do when you grow up? "Go to school!"


What do you think you'll do in school? "Color with my books and play."

What do you like best about mommy? "You're my best girl!" (awww!!)


What do you like to play? "Play Cinderella and wear dresses." (She is a totally girly-girl!)


What is your favorite song? "Jesus loves the little children."


What do you like to play with Jack? "I like to push him in his swing."


What do you like best about Jack? "A friend loves at all times." (She really said that! Ha! She just learned the verse in her Sunday School class, and I guess it just popped into her head.)

Is Jack your friend? "Yep!"

Photos by my super-talented friend Kelly Smoker!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how beautiful! They came out great! Avery and Danae are alike in so many ways! (wanting to go to school, says I'm her best friend, quotes from Sunday school...) What a fun age! :)

    I was just thinking that we need family photos done for Christmas cards...actually, I don't think we ever had any family photo taken! How bad is that?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable girl! It's amazing that Avery's personality is just as cute as she is. Thanks for sharing. LOVE the candid shots of you and your delightful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special post! And what a sweet family. I don't have grandchildren, but if I did, I'd want them to be as darling and funny as Avery! The photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were those pictures taken at Historic Poole Forge? I was married there last June and that park is so gorgeous that it always seems to provide the most picturesque backdrops. Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...