Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday - Preggers Edition & More Signs

Hi girls!

It's been a busy week filled with painting, painting, and more painting! Getting tons done and totally stressing myself out, but that's normal for me, so whatever! :)

Here goes another edition of What I Wore Wednesday, linking up to the Pleated Poppy's linky party.

Sunday:
Pink tank: Old Navy from consignment shop
Brown shirt: Old Navy from Goodwill
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft from yard sale
Shoes: Clarks Outlet

Avery's outfit:
Pink top: Target from Goodwill
Skirt, Leggings and Shoes: Children's Place from yardsale

My poor, deprived children rarely wear new clothes, but somehow they manage to survive! :)



Monday:
Green top: Goodwill
Skirt: Talbots from Goodwill
Flip flops: Gap


Tuesday:
Purple tank: Target
Striped Cardi: Goodwill
Skirt: Gap Outlet
Sandals: yard sale

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And here's what I've been busy painting - more signs for the Etsy shop!

Here is one that I particularly love. The wood is just amazing - it's an old barnwood plank that I stained dark.





Here is the driftwood "Faith" sign...





And another "Beach" sign:



If you are interested in having a custom sign made for you, just let me know. Keep checking the shop for more updates!

8 comments:

  1. Aimee,
    You are too cute as always!! The signs are fabulous, especially love the darker stained one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those signs! I have to know what color is on the walls!! such a great palette! just stumbled on your blog from the pleated poppy! cute maternity looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aimee,
    I have been following your blog for awhile. I absolutely love it!
    You must have a knack for finding clothes at Goodwill. Those are some super cute outfits. It makes me want to fly straight to my local GW. :)
    I love your decorating style, too. The signs are lovely!
    I'll go now before you think I'm flattering you. I really like your site though. Keep up the great work!

    --tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest Preggo i've seen, way to look stylish!! I loved all your outfits :] Visiting from The Pleatted Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits and what great finds! Those signs are so gorgeous. I love the driftwood look to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute!!!!

    And I LOVE the signs!!!!

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your blog!
    You helped me with painting a chair a few months ago (which I cant thank you enough for!) and I just bought your Nest sign. I get TONS of compliments on both! THank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...