Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Monday!


My little Etsy shop has been hopping in the past few months, and I've been working a lot, trying to keep up with it.



Right now I'm on a time-crunch to get a bunch of signs and artwork orders out the door in time for Christmas.

It has been such a joy. Designing, painting, filling orders...at times it's definitely overwhelming, but I am so thankful to have this business.



If you've ordered a sign from me...thank you. My customers are truly the best.

And I couldn't work as much as I do if it weren't for my super-supportive husband. He takes vacation days off work and helps me without any complaints.



On this Monday, I am painting and shipping and hoping that I'll eventually have time to go shopping for Christmas gifts before December 25 is here!

Here's to a great, full week ahead!

6 comments:

  1. That sign is gorgeous! Your work is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so busy I haven't had time to visit my favorite blogs until today.

    Love your mason jar and moss wreath ideas, esp using pipe covers for the wreath form! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see my sign (the Powell one) - a gift for friends getting married in February! Thanks so much Aimee!! It looks awesome! (my friend in CA ordered it for me, just in case you're confused by this comment :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your signs are awesome! I'm glad your business is thriving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would be interested to learn the process you use to paint your signs. For example do you do the lettering free hand or do you make a stencil? Your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...