Sunday, May 20, 2007

My baby turns one!


Wow - It's been a year since hubs and I came home from the hospital with a brand new 6 1/2 lb. baby! We were so clueless!! How do we strap her into the carseat? How do we give her a bath? How often should we feed her? What kind of diaper should we use? What if she doesn't stop crying! So many questions and lots of anxious moments, but we survived so far!

The first few months were really hard to deal with - lots of adjustments, especially after being married for 7 years with no children and feeling very independent. But every day got easier, and Avery has been truly a blessing and the best gift God could give us. She is a very cuddly and sweet girl and I love feeling needed by her. I'm still awestruck that I have the privilege of being her mommy!

We had a birthday party today for her with both sets of Grandparents and my brother & sister. She had such a fun time opening her gifts and smashing cake in her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...