Monday, May 14, 2007

Target carries wedding dresses


Who knew? Target unveiled their new line of wedding dresses, designed by Isaac Mizrahi. Check them out: Target Wedding Dress Line

There's also a video you can watch of Isaac showing off his collection. They are actually really pretty, simple dresses. I think they'd be great for an informal wedding, second wedding, or for someone who is just trying to save money and doesn't mind not have the "bridal shop" experience. Although it's difficult to tell what the quality is like by looking at pictures online and you would most likely need to get the gown altered by a tailor.

I have a total weakness for Target - I go in with a list and come out with twice as much stuff as I meant to get! Especially love the home decor accessories. I'm trying to stay away from that store as much as possible but sometimes a girl's gotta get her fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...