Saturday, July 14, 2007

Inspirations...

Photography always inspires me. I wish I had a better photographic eye, but I admire those who do! Here's a website that always provides inspiration.







I love kitchens! I thoroughly enjoyed designing our new kitchen and dream of someday doing another one! Here are some inspirations...




Nothing says summertime like a comfy summer dress...(this one's from Target). It inspires me to be a girly-girl!
Audrey Hepburn...Love her classic, simple style. Not to mention, My Fair Lady is one of my favorite movies of all time.

So those are just a teeny bit of inspirations I've been having lately. They all spark my creativity!

1 comment:

  1. Hey ,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog,I added you to my list of blogs, those photos are so devine, the one of the girl on the window ledge scares me though ,looks high , but very sweet.
    Have a great day ,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...