Friday, August 3, 2007

Flower girl

My baby's going to be a flower girl! And she's too little to be excited about it so I'll just be excited for her! She's going to be in my brother's wedding in September, along with my 3 year old niece Anna.

Here's the dress...

So I'm already starting to have nightmares about this whole situation, even though I'm excited. My baby's only going to be 16 months old - she's barely walking on her own. I can just imagine it...Anna (my niece) will be the responsible one, trying to pull her little cousin along patiently, while Avery is cranky from missing her nap and will be screaming and refusing to walk. Either that or she will be too busy waving and shouting "Hi!" to everyone that she won't drop her petals. At least the wedding will be outside and is not formal and hopefully people will overlook her mistakes! It should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...