Monday, July 7, 2008

Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay...


We had a great time spending the holiday weekend with my family at my parents' beach house! It was Avery's first experience with the beach and, thank goodness, she loved it! It was all about the water for her...



This is my younger brother Kyle and his wife Heather - hanging out on my parents' back patio.


Avery "riding" in Papa's boat...




My parents' little cottage on the bay...


The swimming house and pool...


And now it's time to get back to regular life and, hopefully, catch up on sleep!

3 comments:

  1. what is it about the sun, the sand and the water. it makes for such a relaxing and enjoyable time. looks like you had fun and little avery continues to grow by the minute.
    hope all is well. we must get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that first picture...what memories you will have from that! :)

    Praying that you are feeling better day by day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh looks like a delightful little break........

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...