
I'm blessed to have some pretty cool girlfriends in my life, including my mom and sister. This week I had them and a new friend, Kelly, over for dessert and some fun conversation!
Oh, and did I mention, some yummy chocolate desserts?


Kelly and Avery officially bonded - can you tell Avery thinks Kelly is the coolest?

We gabbed until midnight and I was so tired the next day, but it was oh so worth it! There's just nothing like girl-talk to make the time fly by!
I will take some of that chocolate goodness thank-you!
ReplyDeleteI love that coffee mug! And the chocolate...yummie!!
ReplyDeleteFemale bonding is the best! The chocolate dessert looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteWOW that looks amazing - do you have a receipe???
ReplyDelete피곤한 날에도 외출하지 않고 편안하게 관리받을 수 있다는 점이 특히 마음에 들었습니다. 수원출장마사지 집이나 숙소에서 이용할 수 있어 접근성이 좋고 바쁜 일정에도 활용하기 편합니다. 지친 부위를 부드럽게 풀어주면서 몸을 편안하게 이완할 수 있어 하루의 피로를 정리하는 데 도움이 되었습니다.
ReplyDelete야간 시간대의 근무를 선호하거나 낮에 다른 일정이 있는 분들에게 좋은 선택지가 될 수 있겠어요. 밤알바 시간 활용의 폭을 넓혀주는 장점이 있고, 근무 장소와 조건을 미리 확인하면 보다 안정적으로 일정을 계획할 수 있다는 점도 마음에 듭니다.
ReplyDelete