Tuesday, November 18, 2008
I'm afraid I've been a bad blogging friend lately. But I must say, having no camera makes me feel like my right arm is cut off and what good is a blog post without a yummy picture, right? Well, the camera is on my Christmas list, so it will hopefully be arriving shortly!
Things I've been up to:
1. Wiping my daughter's nose.
2. Wiping my nose.
3. Getting excited about Thanksgiving and spending much-needed time with family from out-of-town.
4. Trying to muster up as much energy as I possibly can - this has been a toughy. I think I have my days and nights mixed up. Not good.
5. Getting my 2-year old adjusted to the new glasses she has to wear following her eye surgery. A 2 year old + glasses = potential disaster (yes, we did opt for getting the extended warranty on them!).
6. I'm actually getting my Christmas shopping done early - my list is almost all crossed off!
7. And, of course, it's just a given that I'm planning and working on projects that are most unnecessary but I just can't seem to turn my brain OFF. However, I do have necessary projects that I've been procrastinating on. Why does it always work out that way?
Wow - that list sounds incredibly boring and I promise I'm not usually a boring person. This is just my life right now. And I'm trying to deal with it! And be grateful for the many, many blessings that have been given to me!