Monday, June 22, 2009

Ooooh, boy!

My patience as a mother has been stretched a little bit thin these past couple of days.

Yesterday Avery poured an entire bottle of breast milk over a plant I have setting on the coffee table. I guess she was trying to water it???

Today during lunch she tried to stuff deli ham up her nose.

This morning I caught her trying to "wash" my contacts and broke both of them. And they are not the cheap, disposable kind! $70 for each lens...down. the. tubes. And the kicker is, she stuck one of them down the drain 2 weeks ago and I just got it replaced!!!

And I've been looking for her glasses and can't seem to find them. She probably dug a hole in the back yard and buried them.

Ooooh, my patience muscles have been having a workout today! Just had to vent!!

7 comments:

  1. Uh oh! Sounds like she's made friends with my boys!

    Hang in there, Amy ... it's all part of the parenting ride ... sure can be wild at times, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm smiling/laughing and feeling for you at the same time. you're not alone, that's for SURE!

    STRENGTH FOR TODAY....or perhaps just this HOUR! that's how i'm living lately, just hour to hour, leaning hard on the Strong Arm!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While your patience muscles are having a workout, my facial and ab muscles are, too...this is too funny!

    But honestly, I hear ya...it all seems to hit at one time, and you want to explode...but like Janelle said, you're not alone and try to make it hour by hour. This phase will pass, and when they are teenagers, we are going to be begging for the funny toddler years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Avery girl...maybe you should bring her over this week. Sounds like you need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love them (since we can't send them back! ;D)

    I am pretty sure that is why God makes them SO CUTE!

    I hope you get a good night sleep and feel better in the morning after your patience muscle has had a rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh soo sorry! And your skirt to dress transformations are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my word that is hilarious but i know i would not be laughing if it happen to me either. It always feels better to vent!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...