Sunday, December 6, 2009

Wreaths & Such


I am selling some of my "book" wreaths (see previous post) at my sister's coffee shop - New Holland Coffee Co. at 840 W. Main St. in New Holland, Pa, in case you are interested in getting your hands on one without going to the work of making it yourself!

And while you are there, get yourself an awesome cup of java! Although I don't drink coffee (I know, shame on me! What kind of supportive sister am I?!), I'm told it's the best around! I go for the amazing hot chocolate they have!


If you're not in the area and want a wreath, shoot me an email (maweaver1@gmail.com), and I'd be happy to ship them! They sell for $30 + shipping.



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm also making these cute little personalized photo blocks that I'm selling as well. They are 2" wooden blocks with a picture or word posted on the one side. There are 7 blocks/set.


These blocks are not for sale at the coffee shop, since they are custom made. If you are interested, please send me an email at maweaver1@gmail.com. I ship them as well! The blocks sell for $25/set + shipping.

Pictured is a set that I made for myself a few years ago, and I just love them! They make wonderfully unique gifts for Grandparents and friends!

And now I'm done with my little plug!

2 comments:

  1. aimee, i would love some blocks. email what all info./pics i need to get to you. i would love a set for our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Hope you sell some! I was just on line looking at ideas for hanging my christmas cards. Need to get me some Modge Podge stuff. I think I found something that even I can do! Hope you are having a good week!! Luv ya

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...