Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow Day Ramblings

Once again we woke up to a delicious thick blanket of snow on the ground. It is so stinkin' pretty!!

Here is the house right across the street from us. I've always thought it was such a stately, beautiful house. It has a balcony above the entrance that I just love.

Isn't it pretty? You'll have to pardon the ugly power lines, but, unfortunately, I like my electricity, so I'm not going to cut them down just for the picture.



And here's another house across the street. I've always, always wanted a rounded cottage front door like this one has! It's adorable!


Ok, so remember this sign I made a while ago for our house?


Well, I got a request from my lovely (and super fun!) friend Kara to make a sign for her house.


And here's how it turned out...


(hanging in my dining room)...


So, I've decided to offer these custom-made signs for my friends out there in blogland.

If you interested in having a "family" sign made for your home, just send me an email to maweaver1@gmail.com. The cost is $50 and it will be custom-made to fit your style.


I'm off to bundle up the munchkins and do some shoveling/snowman making!

Happy snow day!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the sign! You did a really great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sign! I may have to commission another "Stoltzfus" sign for Matt and me...
    You are amazing, Aimee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this sign and have been wanting to make one for a while! Let me work on Curt and see if I can order one...I'll let you know. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. still LOVE my sign.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...