Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday - Preggers Edition

Just a little over 3 weeks left until D-Day! I'm trying to cram in everything I can till then - shopping, cleaning, organizing, projects. I'm acting like my life will end when the babe gets here!

I guess normal life will end for a while though, so until then, I have loads of stuff I'd like to get done. Typical nester!

Here is my WIWW post - linking up to the Pleated Poppy...

Friday:
Pink Top: Old Navy Maternity
Black Cardi: Goodwill
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Ross


Saturday:
Gray Top: Forever 21 from Plato's Closet consignment
Yellow Cardi: H&M
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft from yardsale
Shoes: Walmart


Blue Tank: Target
Khaki Jacket: J. Crew from clothing swap party
Skirt: H&M from Goodwill
Boots: Plato's Closet consignment


Tuesday:
Black Tank: Target
Yellow Shirt: Goodwill
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft from yardsale
Shoes: Ross
Gray Scarf: Goodwill

13 comments:

  1. You look AMAZING!! Only three weeks away?!?! How exciting :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aimee,
    You look so cute! Wow...only 3 weeks?! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never looked that good and at 3 weeks to go I would not let ANYONE take my picture! You look AWESOME!

    paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seriously have the best pregnant style ever!!! You look amazing!

    Another pregnant blogger is hosting a "pregnancy party" that I thought you might like to link up to! = )

    http://onthebanksofsquawcreek.blogspot.com/2010/10/get-ready-im-hosting-party.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a great example of fashion during pregnancy!! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you don't let pregnancy ruin your fashion sense! Last two outfits are perfect! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuteness! You look amazing for being 3 weeks away. Loving the yellow and gray combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your outfits!! Super cute style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. U-R looking great, keeping it real and keeping it together! I think you're going to do just fine! Love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so very adorable and those outfits are amazing! You look fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cute! Congratulations on your little one. I don't remember being able to look that adorable in the last trimester!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...