Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Here we go again!

It's time for "What I Wore Wednesday" linking up to the Pleated Poppy...

Thursday:
Yellow top: Plato's Closet consignment
Gray cardi: Ross
Jeans: Goodwill (Ann Taylor Loft)

Close-up of the top - love me some ruffles!

Saturday:
Jacket: Francesca's
Skinny jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Goodwill (new from Target)


Sunday:
Yellow cardi: H&M (can you tell I love yellow??)
Black tank: Target
Polka-dot skirt: Goodwill
Leggings: H&M
Shoes: Ross
Gray flower pin: made by me


Monday:
Wool jacket: Goodwill
Black/gray striped top: Ross
Jeans: Goodwill (Ann Taylor Loft)
Shoes: Sofft from Marshall's

Close-up of the jacket since you can't really see the details in the pic above. It's called bad lighting...

Tuesday:
Purple top: Goodwill (Ann Taylor Loft)
Jacket: Goodwill (Target) - it's actually a maternity jacket but I wear it anyway!
Jeans: Goodwill (Target)
Shoes: Sofft from Marshall's

Close-up of the jacket. Love the details - it reminds me of an old-fashioned English coat...

15 comments:

  1. Love all the yellow! You just can't be in a grouchy mood when you are wearing yellow! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruffles AND Yellow?! It doesn't get better than that! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all your outfits! very cute and stylish... and i LOVE yellow TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your WIWW every week. You are so super stylish, some day when I grow up I want to dress like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first outfit was my fav, but all were adorable!

    Also, that bed in the background looks so comfy...perhaps a room tour?!?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the ruffled yellow top! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pops of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your style! The yellows are amazing and everything you paired with them, and I love Goodwill and Plato's closet too!
    link up?! -
    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The yellow ruffles are so cute!

    I also love that you are wearing the cute jacket anyway. Who says you can't? I would never have known if you hadn't said it!

    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the yellow! I hope that's a big color this year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that yellow ruffled shirt!
    great style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great style! And I absolutely love gray and yellow! Such a fabulous combo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I love one outfit more than the next. Trying to find ways to incorporate more yellow and took some inspiration from your looks! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...