Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sign Lady



That's what the Amish man who supplies me with wood and barn doors wrote down on my invoice last week.

"Aimee the sign lady"

Nice.

That's what I've been reduced to these days. Ha, ha. Although it feels like it lately. I've been working on lots of barn door signs.



Can I just say, it is such a thrill to make something that people love and actually want to buy!! It is such a great feeling.

And I really love working with old barn doors.


They always have tons of character. I love all the old hinges and latches that come with them. I know it's totally cliche, but they don't make doors like this anymore.




On another note, I have the urge to create a fun new entry area in my house. This picture in particular has been inspiring me.


So pretty!

And I'm determined to make the area as functional as possible, but still cute because I'm a girl and that's just how I like it.

If you are interested in any of my signs, you can check out my Etsy shop or email me maweaver1@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. I guess your important now that you have a "title". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what beautiful verses and the wood is such a great canvas to write on!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm totally calling you that when we have coffee. xoxo. well, when i have coffee and YOU have tea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just got a compliment on my recent sign last night. love it. props to you!!

    i can call you some other things....ha, but i will not.
    holla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I just found your blog and love your creativity.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...