Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday {Vacation Edition}


This is the vacation edition of What I Wore Wednesday today ~ ~ ~



Friday:
Dress: Goodwill (Old Navy)
Yellow cardi: H&M
Shoes: Yardsale (Target)
Belt: borrowed from a friend (thanks Chandra!)





Saturday:
Flowered top: Marshall's
Jacket: Goodwill
Skinnies: Kmart
Shoes: Ross





And this has nothing to do with today's post but I just had to share. When I was at the beach last week, this group of college guys randomly serenaded an old women sitting in front of me. It was pretty cute.


9 comments:

  1. Such cute outfits! Love the striped one! you are adorable! I am your newest follower and would love for you to come check us out!

    Brandi
    http://paulbrandiandkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you from WWIW, Your style is adorable, I love the yellow over the blue and white dress- so cute! I also love the trench coat. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. visiting from the pleated poppy! I love that yellow belt! Cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute styles! Love the yellow shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the yellow! Looks great on you

    New follower from The Pleated Poppy
    www.simply-lovely-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that striped dress is adorable and the yellow cardigan! love it! you look fantastic!
    visiting from WIWW...happy to have found your blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your first outfit. The yellow and navy goes so well together!

    I hope you'll stop by and link-up with What I Wore Wednesday, too!

    http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-i-wore-speaking-engagement.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the blue and yellow! They are all cute, but that's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...