Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday {Thrift Store Edition}



Here is my "What I Wore" post for the week!



Friday:
Yellow shirt: Plato's Closet consignment
Gray cardi: Marshall's
Jeans: Goodwill (Ann Taylor Loft)
Shoes: Goodwill
Belt: Forever 21





Saturday:
Dress: borrowed from a friend
Black cardi: Goodwill
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Ross

Love the details on this dress...






Sunday:
Gray knit dress: Old Navy
Scarf: gift (Target)
Blazer: free from a swap party (J. Crew)
Leggings: Forever 21
Boots: Plato's Closet consignment

4 comments:

  1. You wear yellow well! I wish I did it's a big color this spring, rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great style. Love all of them! The details on that dress are swooon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee~

    I was so glad to connect with you on Saturday and I loved what you wore! Adorable. Also, I believe you were responsible for the table decorations?(sorry if I'm wrong) but they were beautiful! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the yellow shirt with the belted cardi! Newly following, come see me some time! Orangies Attic

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...