Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday {Thrift Store Edition}


Hi guys!

Here is my "What I Wore" post for the week. As usual, almost all my clothes came from the thrift store...

Dress: Goodwill (Target)
Belt: Goodwill (Target)
Boots: Plato's Closet consignment
Leggings: H & M



Cardi: Goodwill (J. Crew)
Tank: NY&Co.
Skirt: Goodwill


In case you were wondering, I don't always dress this way! If you were to stop in today, you would find me in black jogging pants with paint splatterings, an old shirt that has the same paint splatterings, my hair in a messy non-cool bun, and white Hanes socks. Aren't you jealous? HA.

Hope you all are having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I love that black and white dress! Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always! I love how you put things together.

    Love the barn doors your husband brought you and love that you shared how you struggle to balance it all in your last post. I do too! I always wonder how bloggers balance a business, blog, 3 kids, a house....the list goes on and on. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...