Monday, March 26, 2012

Hello Monday

Man, is it just me or are the weeks just flying by?? It seems like just two minutes ago that it was last Monday.

Anyway, here I am in my little corner of the world sharing some "Hello Mondays".

Hello brand new blossoms on the cherry tree by our porch. Yummy-ness.


Hello bright sunshine. I missed you this weekend. Welcome back. You are loved.


Hello yellow school bus. Take good care of my little girl.


Hello incredibly messy play room. Oh well, happy memories are made here.


Hello new decorating project that I worked on over the weekend. Cannot wait to share!

Hello ear that has been closed for days due to allergies. Please open. Like, now. (anyone have any remedies?)

Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. That school bus picture could win an award!!! Your babies are growing fast.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...