Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I Wore

 
Ok, kids, it's "what I wore" day again and, amazingly, I actually got dressed a few times this past week. At this stage of life, I am typically sporting a paint brush in each hand and a babe on my arm (and I don't mean the Brad Pitt kind of babe), so taking time to dress in something other than my painting/mommy gear isn't usually a priority.
 
So if there's an opportunity to "go out", and I use this term loosely (it could mean go to the grocery store, the bank, pick up drycleaning...aren't you jealous of my life), I like to put some effort into what I wear. If I have a couple minutes to spare.


Dress: Anthropologie (gift from hubs that I want to wear every day of my life)
Shoes: Goodwill 
 



Dress: Target
Leggings & belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Ross




Fashionista-in-training. I'm so proud. (she's currently obsessed with shoes)


 
Tank: Loft Outlet
Cardi: Goodwill (J.Crew)
Jeans: Goodwill (Loft)
Shoes: Yard sale (Born)
Belt: Forever 21



 
Tunic: Yard sale (Banana Republic)
Jeans: Kmart
Shoes & belt: Goodwill
Necklace: made by me


14 comments:

  1. oh wow, that yellow dress is utterly beautiful, lucky you! and i came over from pleated poppy with lust for your cardi... so lovely and i bet a real closet staple!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. All of it. Love the black dress and leggings! Plus, where is the cardi from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention the cardi! I got it at Goodwill and it's from J. Crew.

      Delete
  3. I love that yellow dress, and I pinned your outfit with the striped cardi and yellow belt--cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love all these outfits but that yellow polka dot dress takes the cake! What an awesome gift from the hubby. Popping over from WIWW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your outfits! And your daughter is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That yellow dress is absolutely adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. That yellow dress is amazing!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the yellow stripped cardigan and grey cami combo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfits! that yellow cardigan is darling...and the necklace you made adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yup, i'd for sure wear that yellow dress everyday of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your outfits! Super cute, especially that polka-dot dress.

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...