Monday, December 10, 2012

Things that are making me smile

silly girls early in the morning 


 my polka dot jams  ::  stacks of wood waiting for me  ::  getting christmas orders finished


a happy boy who loves his pjs (where did he get that from)  ::  christmas flowers  :: 
laundry basket turned crib, which is the kids' latest obsession - it doesn't take much. don't you just want to munch on that little thumb-sucking girl? i do all day long.

Happy new week! I'm excited to finish my Christmas orders this week - it's been overwhelming but I am loving it. Then I can concentrate on finishing the shopping and just relaxing! Sounds good to me!

Hope you all are enjoying this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...