Thursday, March 20, 2008

Bright Red Mary Janes

Could there be anything more girl-like? Those of you who have little girls will probably agree that it is MUCH more fun to go shopping for them than for ourselves! There are just too many key-uuuute things out there!

Sometimes I wish they'd make adult versions of the little tyke's clothing...although I can guarantee that we just wouldn't look as cute, sad to say.

+ + + +

So, I just had to share a little bit o' decorating for the week...I hung this little hook in the small wall (very small) in my kitchen. I found these vintage-looking keys at Kirkland Home for a couple bucks that I've hung on the hook.


We are going to the mountains with hub's family this weekend, and I'm busy preparing.

Happy Easter weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...