Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bulletin Board Makeover

I was asked to decorate the bulletin board for our church's Women's Ministry, and I thought I'd share the results in case any of you need some ideas for a memo/bulletin board.

Here's what the bulletin board looked like - very generic and straight from the office supply store...


And here's what it looks like now...


I painted the frame black, cut out fabric to fit the inside, and adhered the fabric and trim ribbon to the board with decorative tacks (my newest favorite decorating item!).


I made sure that the fabric and trim was easy to remove, since I'll need to update the board according to the seasons.

I pasted the chipboard lettering and snowflakes (from AC Moore) onto the fabric with fabric glue.

And there you go - a brand new bulletin board!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice!! I'm headed to AC Moore tonight to by some picture frames that with my coupon should be a grand total of 75% off!! Next I will be asking you on where the best place will be to hang them!! Hee Hee!!

    Very disappointed that we couldn't hang out this weekend! Sick kids are a bummer! Oh well, I hope we'll get to have time together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! Great job! I knew you were the perfect pick for this project! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aimee,
    You are just way too talented! Love the bulletin board! It's amazing what you can do with something that started out so plain and ordinary.

    Anyway, you'll have to take a look at my wreath, as I posted a pic on my blog! Thanks for the idea and inspiration! I never would have thought of it, but I love it!

    Nicole Hostetter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...