Saturday, February 27, 2010

Random Love


My loves...in no particular order, just because:


Hubs' blue eyes

Mushrooms

Summer skirts

Foot rubs

Kisses from Avery

Curvy mirrors

Chocolate cake

Thanksgiving

Sunday afternoons

The Office

Rain boots

Scarves

Thrift stores

Antique furniture

Fluffy white towels

Ruffles

Paris

Watching my kiddos play

Creative blogs

The smell of Downy

My Fair Lady

Platos Closet

Michael Buble

Comfy pajamas

Office supplies

Anthropologie

Gardening

House projects

Peonies

You've Got Mail

Cousin Miriam's house

New York City

HGTV

Country Living mag

Carmel, CA

Warm sunshine

New cotton socks

Ted Dekker books

Cute shoes

Red Robin

Textured tights

Throwing parties

Crusty bread & olive oil

Old barns

Corn on the cob

Lucille Ball

Food Network

Vintage aprons

Chalkboards

Sara's coffee shop

Flea markets

Seafood

Naptime

Coffee cake

My rose bushes

Cottages

My mom

Seinfeld humor

Farm tables

Cinque Terre, Italy

Glass canisters

Ikea

Front porches

Warm blankets

A clean house

The Sound of Music

4 comments:

  1. All my products (except single lip balm orders) are packaged in a reusable, eco-friendly, cloth drawstrings bag! I like to use these bags to store make-up, craft supplies, hair ties, and any other loose ends around the house that need a home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favs were: anthro, the office, and creative blogs. : )you have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Paris and the Cinque Terre! Two of my favorite places.

    Loved reading your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely, lovely list ..... Love your blog and you furniture revamps. Just found you through Inspired Room ... will be back and have added you to my blog list.

    Gena @ Vintage Rose Studio

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...